Impact Business Hub
Coworking space and business hub for women entrepreneurs.
Growing your business should not be a difficult task.
There are 5 essential steps you must take if you want your business to grow.
- Know who you are serving. This may sound like a cliche but it is one of the most important things to get clear on before you start your business. Identify your ideal client. The person or company that your business was designed to help.
- Create a marketing plan. It’s been said that there is no business without marketing. having a marketing plan is the lifeline of your business. Whether it’s digital marketing ie social media, or content marketing, it’s important to identify the top 3 that works for your business and begin to implement. I can guarantee you that you will see changes in your business in less than 30 days.
- Network. This is a difficult one for introverts like myself. But it’s essential. Networking within the right circles can advance your business in little to no time at all. When I first started consulting, the majority of my business came from people I met at networking events. Or someone I met refered my business consulting services to someone. Because of networking, I was never without regular clients.
- Take time to re-strategize. You cannot serve from an empty cup. What I mean by this is you must take some time for yourself. Working 24/7 is not the way to go. Set a schedule, select office hours and let your clients know. Setting boundaries in your business before it gets too late. You will be more productive this way.
- Focus on one thing. OH My GOSH! This one is very important. Being a jack of all trades does not work to grow your business. Get clear, get focused, get strategic. Build one business or develop one service first before you start to bring in other services or other moving parts in your business. When you are focused on one aspect of your business, it helps with your marketing strategy and it helps to keep your sanity. Trust me, I’ve been there one that and reverted to developping one area at a time. So far, it’s working!
If you need help with growing your business, book a free consultation call with me. I’d be happy to get your business growing.